2013年3月11日 星期一

The end


Everything has its end, why am I sad about then.

I started to watch "Friends" these days(I know what you think :P), and I just finished Season 4. But I start to feel sad when I move on next season. It's not about the plot, just because I know it will be finished. Though I know the end will make me depress, I couldn't help find the script on net and already read the last episode in last season. I am really regret for my decision, because I feel sooooo sad now!!!

I know it's a part of my personality, so weird and awkward, and always refused to face the end. It's the same situation when I watch Japanese drama. I always skip the last episode in purpose no matter if it is a comedy or not. I know what I am afraid of, but I still try to find the reasons.

sign.

ps: I try to express myself in English, for practicing. So there are definitely A LOT MISTAKES inside. Hope it doesn't bother you, and I will very appreciate if you tell me where is the problem. Thank you in advance. <3 data-blogger-escaped-p="">

沒有留言:

張貼留言