2013年3月21日 星期四

Something during little break

I started exercise this Tuesday, 30 mins a day. I even challenged "Insanity" workout. haha, I'm crazy, because I only could finish the warm-up part.

Tell the truth, I am really blue these days. That's why I started to do exercise. I also cleaned up my room,( it's still a little messy though), sorted my photos out, back-up my computer profiles, threw some old clothes away.... These really helped me  got rid of the feeling of blue gradually. Quite work.

I also made a to-do list (with the title"I can do it!") on my schedule book:
  1. To lose 30 kilo this year
  2. To learn driving
  3. To finish my food journal
  4. Love myself more by sleep earlier, eat healthier, and talk to self more.
I know it looks like new year resolution and I should have done on the first day of the year. However, I feel better now. 

Hello, happy me!

PS: Till now, I just do exercise for three days. ONLY THREE DAYS.My God!

沒有留言:

張貼留言